Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thankful Day 7

Today I am thankful for my husband.

What I feel for this man is so overwhelming it's hard to put down into words.  He is my love, my best friend, my world.
Here are just a few reasons why I love him and am thankful for him everyday.

He loves me for me.
He loves our girls and is an amazing daddy.
He can always make me laugh, even when I don't want to.
He gave me two little girls.
He works hard everyday and is terrific at what he does.
He is the first one to support me in anything.
He has never met a stranger.
He is talented and smart.
He makes my everyday worth getting out of the bed.

Even though I tease him that he should have come with a disclaimer, (you know, will randomly break out in song with songs that get stuck in your head!) I can't imagine living a day without him. 








1 comment: